Feed me Seymour

January 30th, 2006 at 11:10 pm

Apparently, when I updated my blog to an early beta of WordPress 2.0 back in November, I failed to notice that the plugin I use to redirect WordPress’ RSS feed to my feedburner account, broke horribly. Since I’ve never been particularly attentive to my blog, or the stats associated with it, I didn’t notice until just now that my subscribed readership has dwindled almost to nothing since November.

Anywho, just a note that if you’re using WP2.0 and you upgraded from an earlier version, and you were using Steve Smith’s Feedburner Feed Replacement plugin, and you DIDN’T upgrade it to the 2.0 compatible version, you .. um.. probably should!